Freshly-cut, seasonal assortment of flowers and foliage wrapped in Kraft paper. Like all offerings from us, these will be the best of what is growing on our farm that week; grower's choice of what's included in the flower bouquet and colors used. Our Everyday Bouquets feature 10+ flower stems with accompanying foliage.
These are bouquets wrapped in paper; if you're looking for an arrangement in a vase, please order from the Custom Arrangements section of our site or call/text the shop with your request!
How to order:
- These smaller bouquets are only available Thursday - Saturday.
- Please enter your desired pickup date AND time in the checkout notes. While we are at the farm daily, we do not keep open hours. We ask for a time to ensure your bouquet is ready and we are available for pickup.
These bouquets are available as local pickup only. Best practice is to pick up the bouquet on the way home, on the way back to the office or en route to the gift recipient. While the stems are hydrated and wrapped for transport, the goal is to get them back into water as soon as possible. If you have questions, please contact us before placing an order!
Note: Actual bouquet will be different than the examples shown - but still lovely! Check the last photo for a loose guide to what will be offered by season.
Paper-Wrapped Fresh Flower Bouquet
All of our bouquets and arrangements are offered as LOCAL PICK UP at The Heirloom Yard. We are a small, working flower farm and can best leverage our service by offering pick up windows vs. delivery.
Your bouquet will be fresh from the cooler, the flowers have been hydrated and will be secured with an eco-wrap to keep them hydrated for transport. That said, please ensure the bouquet will be back in water soon after pick up.
To ensure the longest vase life:
- use a clean vase or vessel for arranging
- give your stems a fresh cut
- ensure leaves and foliage are not below the water line
- change the water frequently, daily is ideal
- keep away from direct sunlight or heat sources